What is Skin Needling?
- A safe and increasingly popular skin renewal technique.
- Restores the healthy youthful appearance of your skin by stimulating collagen
- It’s an efficient and safe approach to skin rejuvenation with minimal or zero downtime.
- Healing time is short and no post – sensitivity to UV lights as with lasers.
- Produces similar results to ablative treatments (lasers / Fraxel / deep chemical peels), however less invasive and does not require removal of the epidermis.
- One of the few therapies that are suitable for treating all skin types, plus fragile skin around the eyes mouth and neck.
How does it work?
Skin needling allows the controlled induction of the skin by creating micro-injuries which trigger new collagen synthesis to regenerate and thicken the skin, without posing a risk of permanent scarring. The normal skins healing response is triggered as soon as the tissue is treated, the new formation of collagen and elastin works to reduce wrinkle depth or scars and leaves the skin smoother, clearer, firmer and younger looking.
Used to Treat:
- Ageing Skin, Fine Lines, & Wrinkles
- Enlarged Pores
- Scars – Acne, Chicken Pox, Surgical
- Stretch Marks
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Uneven Texture
Results depend on:
Type of device used
The depth of the needle
Skin care preparations
Post Treatment Skincare