We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
2. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- When you visit our website our web server does automatically record the name of your internet service provider (ISP), the website from which you visited us, the pages on our site you visit amongst other statistics through the utilisation of “Cookies”.
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (including name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our e-mail notifications, newlsetters and our blog.
3. Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website;
- send invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, and where you have specifically agreed to this by email.
- You can update your communication preferences or unsubscribe from our marketing material at any time by clicking here. This will provide you with the option to opt out at the time your data is collected and in all future communications.
- Your personal details will only be added to our email mailing list when, or if you take affirmative online action to ‘opt in’ and agree to our terms and conditions.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
4. Other disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
5. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We do not sell, rent or distribute personally identifiable information to third parties.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will never ask you for your password.
6. Policy amendments
7. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us NOT to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time (in practice, you will usually expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes).
8. Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
9. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.